Coconut sugar has a lower rank of glycemic index than regular sugar and it is proven as one of the most nutritious sugar. Try using coconut sugar when feels to make healthier sweet treats such as coconut milk masal chai, breakfast muffins, quinoa cookies and many more.
The most wonderful thing about experimenting with natural sugar is the quality to amplify the flavors in the recipe. The reason coconut sugar has a darker flavor, it works wonders in baking recipes using chocolate and other spices. Coconut sugar has a very good tendency to be stirred nicely into tea or coffee, can be used to sprinkle on top of pancakes or waffles, also used to animate up tangy recipes like curries, chicken or more. Following are a few cheer up ways to use coconut sugar in your kitchen this time:
1. Coconut Milk Masala Chai –Making your own chai mixture at home is a favorite in our house because you can completely customize which spices you’d like to feature. Mixing it up with a little coconut milk and coconut sugar amplifies the darker flavors and makes for a soothing, satisfying break to the day.
2. Chocolate chunk quinoa cookies– Keeping Healthy and Getting Stylish is the theme of this era. It’s not possible to stop at Chocolate chunk quinoa cookies. But it can be made healthier by using coconut sugar instead of white sugar. Go for it now.
3. Coconut Soup with Bok Choy – This nourishing soup sounds amazingly healthy and fresh. At the same time it can be comforting and satisfying to release your tiredness. Boasting baby bok choy with some marinated mushrooms and other spices, and of course a little coconut sugar is used with coconut milk to boost the taste of sweetness.
4. Brownies with Zero flour- Mommies recipes always add magic to taste and life. With just few all time available ingredients, these luxurious chocolate brownies are the ideal easy dessert and are also a delicious afternoon treat with tea or coffee.
5. Red Velvet Cupcakes – First choice of kids. Whole grain flour, coconut sugar when beaten combined makes the cupcakes healthy and delicious vegan cupcakes.
6. Rum-Kissed Coconut Granola – A connoisseur. There are several ways to sweeten granola. People use honey or maple syrup to enhance it sweetness. But if you are seeking to try something new and healthy, coconut sugar intensify a layer of perfect caramelly, nutty flavor which works appealingly in most granola, muesli recipes and others.
Minerals that are essential for the normal and healthy functioning of the human body and Palm sugar is said to be the storehouse of minerals. Palm sugar is a healthy alternative to regular white cane sugar because it does not pass through any chemical process and retains most of its nutritional benefits too. Not only this, but Palm sugar is also rich in nutrients like Vitamin C, protein and many more. Palm sugar contains 60 times more nutrients than any other sugar that is commonly bought from the market. It is also rich in iron, magnesium which is again an important ingredient for good health in hemoglobin and proper functioning of human nervous system respectively.
There are some amazing health benefits of palm sugar-
Because the palm sugar is full of antioxidants, its consumption helps in improving our immunity and it prevents free radicals that is the another reason for skin ageing too as it helps in purifying the blood.
Palm sugar aids the digestive system in digesting the food properly. Palm sugar can be consumed with or after heavy meals and supper, it also helps in clearing out the intestinal tracts and develops enzymes to help in the process of digestion of basically undigested food.
Palm sugar cures in dehydration and aids in maintaining the electrolyte balance within the cells of the body.
Keeps You Energetic:
As Palm sugar is rich in vitamins and minerals like Vitamin B, iron and calcium, it works as a powerful energy booster for both children and adults and keeps us energized.
Palm sugar is highly used in the remedies of treating cough and cold. It can be added to sweetened the ginger tea because it is a very good remedy for common colds. Since it is rich in magnesium, it also works a soothing effect on our nervous system.